1. Sales Manager. Allows you to view, reprint receipts, change, copy and void sales. View saved sales, open orders (deposits), layaways, gift certificates and daily sales totals
2. Multi Level Sales Jurisdiction Tax Tracking -Sales tax jurisdictions based on base rate and 2-tiered tax rates (GST/PST) and 2-tiered tax rates with department and class exceptions.
3. Support fractional cents. Great for businesses price large quantity discounts or sell items at fractional cents like gas
4. Recurring billing with card on file (great for club management and service businesses)
5. Customers added at the point of sale
6. Tracks store credits, saves and voids sales
7. Automatically prints detailed customer sales receipts
8. Displays old and present sales
9. Quickly reprints receipts and displays customer item sale histories
10. Tracks item, vendor, and department sales performance
11. VAT for countries that support a Value Added Tax, Gift Registry, Verify age
12. Consolidated item listing, Gift receipts, track serial number, multiple sales screens open
1. Customer sales customer lists and mailing labels generated.
2. Tracks customer desires
3. Notes for customer identification displayed
4. Detailed sales histories at time of sale displayed
5. Customer E-Mailing and Cards, Store credit
6. Time Based and Price Level Discounting Rules
7. House Accounts and Invoicing
8. Activity Manager to track customer contact histories
9. Provides customer sales and item history for all locations through the Customer Manager to make you more efficient and better able to serve and sell to your customers
1. Inventory minimums and maximums generates purchase orders automatically
2. Ordering and maintaining minimum and maximum inventory levels provides the information you need for timely
3. Department, vendor and class information stores and analyzes
4. Creates powerful reports that provide you with the inventory you need for critical buying decisions
5. Tracking inventory departments vendors and classes keeps your business competitive by
6. Allows you to manage inventory for multiple locations through transfers
7. Receiving Histories, Barcode-based Pricing Labels, Creates reorders in minutes
8. Setup and sell faster allowed you by Department Stock Number
9. Transfers and Transfer Order Creation for Multi-location environments
10. 5 price fields – Allows you to set up customers for price level discounting
11. Physical Inventory Collection System for Inventory and Sales, Purchase Order and Transfer Order generation
12. Manufacturer Part Number Field, Tracking Class and Location
Point of Sale Hardware
The POS Register screen will have two screens depending on whether the cash register is open or closed. Opening the cash register is essential since if you have not input the current amount of cash in the register, you will not be able to take orders for security purposes.
A barcode reader (or barcode scanner) is an electronic device that can read and output printed barcodes to a computer. Like a flatbed scanner, it consists of a light source, a lens and a light sensor translating optical impulses into electrical ones.
Thermal printing (or direct thermal printing) is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by selectively heating coated thermochromic paper, or thermal paper as it is commonly known, when the paper passes over the thermal print head.
Credit card reader
A card reader is a data input device that reads data from a card-shaped storage medium. A magnetic card reader is a device used to read magnetic stripe cards, such as credit cards. A business card reader is a device used to scan and electronically save printed business cards.
A cash drawer provides a means of temporarily storing cash during and between POS transactions. APG’s cash drawers are constructed of sturdy steel, utilize durable drawer slides, and come equipped with a four function lock.