Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
- Client is responsible to pay 50% advance before starting of designing and development process and we will take remaining 50% payments at the end of project, before handing over to the client.
- Advance of 50% will be nonrefundable.
- All payments of SEO Services will be in advance also.
- All invoices will be excluded tax, but it doesn’t mean there is not any government tax.
- Outsourced project payment will be after 100% project completion.
- We will not show any project prototype before advance payment. We provide two prototypes, but by default we show one prototype and involve the client. In case of special offer, if mentioned in proposal, we show multiple prototypes.
- We provide user intensive products and involve users.
Designing and Development:
- In designing phase, client must finalize the website outlook within first week.
- In development, we add features gathered from client in our proposal. Extra features, not mentioned in proposal by client, will be charged as extra feature payment.
- We provide 6 months website maintenance services for existing feature updates. After 6 months we will charge website maintenance cost.
Domain and Hosting:
- We provide third party web hosting services. In case of hosting down time, Solutions Player will not responsible because we are resellers.
- Domain name will registered after 50% down payment.
- Client will be responsible to pay the outstanding amount one month before expiry of domain and hosting. Obstruction in website data and email will be cause of hosting expiration.
Search Engine Optimization:
- We charge SEO services on monthly basis, and all the payment will be in advance.
- If client needs any SEO campaign, PPC, CPC, AdSense etc, than he/she will bear all the campaign charges. Solutions Player will get service charges separately.
- A client having website developed by any other company, which contain significant errors, is the responsibility of client.
- We include blogs and article writing services in our SEO packages, but contents for website pages will be charged separately.
- If a client havening website which had SEO process before taking Solutions Player SEO services and contains spam links, then our SEO team is not responsible for its ranking results.
- Finalize the selected number of keywords in proposal according to the packages we offer. Additional keyword will entail addition contract or charges.
- We offer 3 months to 6 months services for good ranking results. Extend of services time period depends on website owner.
- During our SEO services, we will bear any change of search engine algorithm. After the end of services, if any new algorithm updates effects on client website, Solutions Player will not be responsible for it.
Q1: What is the difference between requirement elicitation and requirement gathering?
Ans: Requirement elicitation is a human intensive activity. It enables a development team to make a right choice in eliciting and then analyzing requirements needs. Terms of requirement elicitation and requirement gathering mean essentially the same thing. But elicitation describes the challenges that must occur along with stakeholders. On the other hand requirement gathering suggests that requirements are fully formed and ready to be discovered.
Q2: How you elicit your consumer requirements?
Ans: Being a professional IT firm, eliciting a consumer requirement is the basic term of an end product. There are various ways we use to elicit requirements from our consumers. Services provider must be proficient in these: interviews, workshops, focus communities, brainstorming, statement, and surveys/questionnaires. While these methods entail three fundamental parts:
2. Conducting, and
They do have differences.
We often develop websites of CMS based or customized user interface for clients. Any information structure regarding a website is its look and feel. So we arranged meeting in professional environment with both client and designer or developer that would eliminate or add any feature, though a client using world like: exclusive, impressive, time saving, and give also advertising equipment endow with totally other idea that our IT team understood.
Q3: What is the best way to determine the appropriate feature set for the application under development?
Ans: One reason software development projects run into finances and get delivered late is that they comprise features those are not required. To avoid requirements creep we recommend a ruthless approach. Every feature defined throughout requirements, development must be mapped out to a business intention.
One particular reason of software development projects run over budget and find delivered delayed is that they include characteristics that may not be necessary. To prevent requirements find their way we recommend a callous approach. Every attribute defined through requirements development have to be traced to a business objective.
Q4: What techniques do you pursue in development and designing?
Ans: We pursue the iterative model in development and designing; iterative model is an intermediate model of development connecting the methods of extreme programming and customary waterfall. Using this tactic, once the starting requirements are exposing, the next step is to promptly construct the prototype of the website or web application. After that, the development is one of a continuing evolution of this prototype until it turns into the end product, accurate to specifications.
Q5: What is eCommerce and Shopping Cart Service?
Ans: Having an eCommerce and shopping cart website simply means selling services of online products goods, services, and information, anything. Development of eCommerce website that endorses your products by hiring space taking web hosting services from a hosting company, obtain an Internet address, upload your pages, add a payment method and then use various endorsement services to get your website become aware of users.
Q6: What is the difference between dynamic and static Website?
Ans: Some sort of static website is one which is prepared in simply HTML merely. Each page is usually a separate file and there’s no database so it draws in. It means functionally is usually that the only way to check over the website is to visit into each and every page as well as edit the HTML tags, thus you’d either are related it yourself by using a webpage publisher like FrontPage, Dreamweaver or maybe pay the Designing company to visit in as well as edit the web site every time you wanted one thing changed.
A dynamic website is usually written using more complicated code and can do far more. For instance, we can establish a visit box where one can transform various regions of the webpage after a user has signed in, such because adding information or goods. This happens because each website is constructed good information within a database, and also the information for the reason that database could be changed by way of another simple to use interface.
The dynamic websites normally are costly than a static website to develop, as they require more complex coding and also a content operations utility has to be developed that may help you manage your website information. But ultimately dynamic websites are cost effective and an easy task to maintain.
Another advantage of dynamic websites is which they enable you to change only the content of the web page and not the planning, so you’ll not be able to accidentally crack the visual style of the website. They get other advantages when websites begin to get very large, as many people make info management additional efficient along with your website a lot more flexible.
Many clients perform combination, having some dynamic areas like a product list where weather resistant change information or images regularly, and depart other pages for instance contact information as static web-pages.
Q7: How does the payment process work?
Ans: The project starts with a 50% deposit. After design sign off and before we move into development phase, we collect client ideas and needs regarding business website. Formerly we have fulfilled and completed our scope, the remaining 50% is collected and your website is then ready for launch.
Q8: Will you provide a full copy/backup of our site if requested?
Ans: Yes we provide full copy or backup on clients’ requirement at no cost! A website owner 100% possess everything on his requirement that Solutions Player software house develops for them, and if requested we will provide just the once full backup of client’s website. If other backups are required, there is a nominal charge of generally of work.
Q9: Can I see my website while it’s in progress?
Ans: Definitely! In fact, we encourage it. We develop your website on each of our development server, and provide you with username along with password to be able to log in and observe the progress of your site. On this phase, we encourage your suggestions if something is not quite how we visualized that or if you’ve changed the mind. Once your blog is ready and you have presented your endorsement, we generate it live on your server along with submit the URL to the major search engines like Google.
Q10: What included in basic search Engine Optimization Services?
Ans: Basic SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION includes submission of the site to the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc, and your setup of the primary Meta tags information (Title of Page, Description, and also Keyword search phrases). Moreover, your site is made from the ground up with search results friendly technology and methods.